The essence of industry visits is to impart practical knowledge of the current practices and modules adopted by modern-day industries. These visits serve in multiple capacities by inspiring future technocrats and managers and by giving them first-hand exposure. During the visit to different plants, our students learn the basic criteria to perform their duties according to the competitive environment.
- 1. For students pursuing professional education industrial visits help them gain hands-on experience of how industry operations are executed.
- 2. Industry visits bridge the gap between theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
- 3. Industry visits provide opportunities for active/interactive learning experiences in-class as well as outside the classroom environment.
- 4. With industry visits, students are able to better identify their prospective areas of work in the overall organizational function.
- 5. Industry visits help enhance interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
- 6. Students become more aware of industry practices and regulations during industry visits.
- 7. Industry visits broaden the outlook of students with exposure to different workforces from different industries.