Some of the key features that you should consider while selecting an institution or program. The next few years are very important in your life. The choices that you make and the effort that you put in, will determine your success in your professional and personal life.
This block consists of fully equipped lecture theaters with state-of-the-art, audio / video facilities, tutorial rooms, laboratories, drawing hall, conference hall and a seminar hall. The lecture thereafter, are thoughtfully designed with the objective to induce and facilitate high quality learning. Academic block also house the faculty rooms, offices of senior faculty and administrative staff. Our hi-tech computer center and laboratories also form part of the academic block, along with a well equipped library with qualitative of books, periodicals and journals.
The college has a well equipped Wi-Fi enabled 24*7 in library with multimedia facility. The library has a collection of reference books including dictionaries, thesaurus, encyclopedias, handbooks, proceedings, standards, data compilations & the like. Reference section contains books on subjects as varied as nano-technology. The Library serves as a replica of an evolving & dynamic facility in technical learning since inception. The Library, as a knowledge centre that is conveniently accessible by those associated with the college, has a major contribution in making Krishna a top ranked Academic & Research driven college. The Library’s collection comprises fusion resources (Print & Electronic) in the field of engineering and technology, management, and education. The library has also separate internet section consisting of a number of e-journals and other e-references resources to the faculty, students and staff under internet environment.
Class Rooms / Smart Classes
Krishna Group of colleges takes pride in introducing smart class rooms. Lectures are delivered by professors through interactive panels & interactive white boards. State of the Art Classroom – The campus, hostels, wi-fi Enabled lecture halls, syndicate rooms faculty & administrative blocks, a state-of-the-art computer centre.
All the classes rooms are well equipped LCD projectors.
The entire campus is WI FI & internet facility is available to the students & Teachers. Students can also avail the internet service anywhere from the Campus.
Newly acquired Hi- Tech Buses with “GPS Tracking” Systems are running between city & the college. As such the college premises are well connected. The college is located on the main highway at a 15 min drive from Bijnor. On the other side of college.
Seminar Hall & Auditorium
The college planes a state-of-the-art fully air conditioned conference hall with a seating capacity of three hundred people and an auditorium with seating capacity of seven hundred people is planned.Work is in process to equip the Seminar hall and Auditorium with the latest acoustics and sound system. The auditorium shall reflect an excellent work of modern architecture.The Seminar Hall & Auditorium is going to be a venue for various seminars symposia & lectures by eminent personalities sharing their knowledge & views with students of Krishna.
“Your Private Comfort Zone”
The college provides separate hostel for boys & girls with well furnished accommodation & the latest accessories with attached washroom. The accommodation is extended on First-To-First-Serve basis to the students with the availability of triple occupancy, double occupancy & single occupancy, on different hostel charges.
Our hostels are equipped with 24 hours electricity facility & water supply.
- Common room with a television.
- 24 hours security with armed guards.
- 24*7 warm water services with the help of solar heater.
As it is said, “Spoken words rule the world” to commensurate the same we at Krishna, make student assimilate & gradually create requisite confidence in them wherein articulation becomes their paraphernalia. To hone the conversational skills of student’s Krishna has established a well equipped Professional Communication Lab.
Health Care & First Aid
“Caring for you, all along the way”
We strongly believe in healthy living & so the college prefers that every student should be insured medically. The college has facility to visit doctor to cater the healthcare & well being of the students.
A round-the-clock ambulance service is also available for emergencies.
Krishna has a tie-up with four leading banks of the city for the convenience of a student to apply for education loan. Once the offer letters are issued to the students they are free to speak to their choice of bank representative for the loan queries.
List of Banks:
- State Bank of India
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Union Bank Of India
Parents Teacher Contact
Parents are kept in contact touch through phone & mails, Messages about attendance & performance of their ward. Result of every term, are maintained. All the improvisational suggestion of the parents are welcomed & efforts are made to bring them into practice.
As it is said “AN Individual personality is an aggregate conglomeration of decisions we have made throughout our life” or “Self confidence is nothing but to believe in yourself”- keeping these saying in mind, we at Krishna work hard to hone their personality.
- Krishna Group of Colleges is affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Krishna Group of Colleges is affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
- Krishna Group of Colleges is affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Lucknow.
- Krishna Group of Colleges is Recognised by UGC.
- Krishna Group of Colleges is Recognised by Bar Council of India
- Krishna Group of Colleges is Recognised by NCTE, Jaipur
- Krishna Group of Colleges is Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Krishna Group of Colleges is Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD (New Delhi)
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. If any students is found indulging, committing or abetting ragging; he/she shall be punished/ rusticated / expelled/ / suspended from the Institute.
- Trafficking and using any kind of drugs in the Colleges premises is strictly prohibited. Any students involved in such activities shall be removed from the College and legal action shall be taken against the defaulter.
- Consumption of Alcohol, Smoking and chewing of Tobacco and indulgence in betting in the College premises is strictly prohibited.
- Punctuality is of utmost importance for any good professional institution. Any Student late for the classes, practical, seminars, workshop, etc. and any other activity promulgated by the College, will not be allowed to attend the same and may be debarred from appearing in the University examination.
- Any Students misbehaving with Faculty and Staff will be severely punished.
- All Students should be in proper College uniform.
- Severe penalty will be imposed on the students who are found violating dress code.
- Minimum 75% attendance (in lecture, tutorial and practical classes) is mandatory requirement for appearing in University and Semester Examination. Students, who fail to meet the minimum attendance requirement (calculated on the basis of combined schedule of theory and practical hours) will not be permitted to appear in the final University Examination.
- No Camera phones can be used in the college premises. Use of any type of phone during college hours within the premises is prohibited.
- To maintain discipline inside the campus
- Make record of absentees and to check uniform
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Draw advance plans for examinations
- Conduct of tests
- On time available availability of question papers
- Maintain records of stationary
- Internal assessment
- Conduct of games, sports & cultural activities
- Maintenance of records of CCA
- Cleanliness of premises, lawns and pots, dustbin, furniture, classrooms, staff room, toilets.
- Maintenance of A/V aids room, science lab, girls and boys common room, computer lab etc.
- Selection of newspapers, linkages with community/departments/practice schools/press
- To maintain record of press coverage & photograph
- Selection of newspapers, magazines, journals, textbooks
- Debates, Case Study Analysis
- Quizzes, Guest Lectures
- Research Projects
- Model Presentations
- Paper Presentation
- Industrial Visits
- Group Discussions
- Personality Development
- Market surveys
Rules & Regulation
|S.No||Committees||Objectives of Committees|
|2.||Anti Ragging Committee||
|4.||Cultural & Sports Committees||
|5.||College Maintenance Committee||
|6.||Public Relations Committee||
Extra Curricular Activities
For an overall development and to instill a sense of social responsibility towards the society; cultural and extracurricular activities are the part of curriculum. Our students participates in various curricular activities like: