Krishna Institute was founded in 2015 by Krishna Educational & Social Development Trust, a non-profit educational trust located in Bijnor (UP). Krishna Institute is envisioned to become a leading institute that provides liberal professional education. Interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning environment, and research define a Bijnor education. We are reimagining the classroom beyond the physical walls and focusing on the whole development of each student in an engaging and nurturing environment. From upcoming session we will have two more courses B. Sc (Nursing) and BAMS. These medical courses are under the affiliation process and for these medical courses we are running Krishna Hospital which is well equipped with latest facilities and 100 beds.
Being located in Six mile stone form the vibrant and entrepreneurial city, our education is contextually rich and globally connected. Our smart-class education attracts many students from various states of India.
Our promoters have been involved in the field of education over the last 18 years with the vision of achieving excellence in the field of education. We are running esteemed Krishna College which is situated at very prime location in Bijnor under Krishna Charitable and Trust and Society. At Krishna College we offer B. Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, MSW, BA.LLB, LLB, LLM, BBA, BA, B.Sc, B.Sc (Microbiology), B.Sc(Home Science) B.Com (Computer), B.Com, M.Sc, M.Sc (Home Science), M.Com. This campus is spread over 5 acres and has over 3500 students enrolled currently.
Our promoters are founder of Sri Harpal shastri Smarak Mahavidyalayain in Pheena on Noorpur Amroha Highway and this college is registered under Harpal Shastri Educational and Social Development Trust. At SHSSM, B. Ed, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com and M. Sc courses are offered. This College has a beautiful infrastructure spread over 2.5 acres and 2200 students are currently enrolled.
Krishna Institute is dedicated to foster continuous progress of self and society. We are willing for transforming higher education in India. Our professional graduates bear the capabilities, attitude and values to excel in whatever field they choose to pursue around the world.
- To prepare leaders of outstanding character who will contribute significantly to their fields of study and practice
- To build an evolving learning environment that is based on cross-disciplinary linkages between the arts, sciences, and professional disciplines, combined with rigour and reflection.
- To promote independent mindedness and diversity across all dimensions of the Institute.
- To generate knowledge that provides a context of learning from and contribution to India and the world.
- To actively advance the social, economic, and ecological development of local, national, and international communities.
- To educate young people of India and the world to become contextually-literate global citizens.
- To catalyze students to mature into critical thinkers who are analytically equipped, practically oriented, and ethically driven.
We recognize that social challenges and job opportunities are occurring at the intersection of various axes of influence, defined by disciplines (data, materials, biology, and behavior), nature (air, water, forests, and land), sectors of impact (health, technology and education) and society (individual and community). Accordingly, Krishna Institute strives to guide students on how to learn through interdisciplinary academics and real-life experiences that traverse these intersections.
We prepare leaders of outstanding character who will contribute significantly to their fields of study and practice. Krishna Institute promotes independent mindedness and diversity across all dimensions of its activity and helps students to mature into critical thinkers who are analytically equipped, practically oriented, and contextually-aware global citizens. Krishna Institute’s dynamic learning environment is based on cross-disciplinary linkages between the arts, sciences, and professional disciplines. Our concern remains social, economic, and ecological development of local, national, and international communities.